All Day Fencing, Custom Gates, 1300 633 623
SOLID PANEL GATES|
Driveway & Pedestrian Gates
Manufactured from treated timbers
Primed ready for your colour!
Solid mortise and tenon construction,
25 Year Limited Warranty, Delivery Australia wide!
PRIMED & TREATED TIMBER
MACHINED TENON JOINTS
GATE CONSTRUCTION PLANS
How to measure your gates!
1. Measure the opening size where the gate is to be located (side to side).
2. Deduct 20mm for clearance for single gates, or 30mm for double gates.
3. Measure the height of your opening on both sides. Deduct 40mm for clearance from the largest measurement. If your land is not level the gate can be trimmed up to 50mm to fit.
4. Select the style of gate you require or a plan of your custom design.
5. Choose either assembled or DIY Kits.
6. Pay the deposit ($100) to process your order. We will contact you prior to manufacture to confirm measurements. The balance is due prior to delivery.
7. In the payment option write the exact size you require.
Manufacture takes 7 to 10 days.
EASY TO BUILD DIY KITS
SOLID PANEL gates are 40mm thick with 16mm thick panelling. Excellent for security and privacy!
These gates suit contemporary and classic homes.
Panel gates come in many panel designs with the most popular being 2 panel and 3 panel gates. Panel gates can be swing mounted or fixed to a sliding gate frame and can be automated if required.
Solid Panel Gate Photo Gallery
2 Panel Pedestrian Gate - P2G01
2 Panel Pedestrian Gate - P2G02
Solid panel, Western Red Cedar Gates - P2G03
Solid panel Gates - P2G04
Our gates are available in DIY Kits that can be assembled in under 1 hour! Easy to follow step by step instructions. Solid mortise and tenon construction for ease of assembly! Pre-primed and treated timbers for high durability in exposed locations. SAVE 20% and transport costs by ordering our DIY gate kits. Only handtools required!
MANUFACTURE & DELIVERY
We manufacture gates and DIY kits at our yard at 8 Faversham Street Marrickville, NSW. Orders can be picked up from the factory, or We can deliver your gates or DIY kits Australia Wide. We also supply installation services to most areas of Australia through our network of All Day Fencing franchises.